Completing home improvement projects during the winter to give your home a fresh look does not require windows to be opened or work to be done outside. These are six home improvement tasks to complete before the first day of spring.
- Remodel a bathroom. Maximize your space and create a beautiful bathroom to enjoy for years.
- Replace hardware. Take a few hours to improve the overall look of your home by replacing all the handles, knobs, and faucets.
- Prep your lawn for the upcoming season. Another project that takes a few hours to complete. Winter is a great time to clear up, assess and plan what you want your outdoor space to look like when the warmer weather arrives.
- Paint walls. Winter is the optimal season to paint as it allows the paint to dry quicker than during the warmer humid months.
- Insulate and seal up cracks. Help lower your utility bills by making sure your home is well-insulated.
- Upgrade parts of your kitchen. Consider replacing old countertops, cabinets, or backsplashes to make the space look brand new.
Join the Peak newsletter
Subscribe to get Peak tips, gardening info, and special promotions!